September 21, 2012

San Diego, California::Baby Shower

We are truly blessed--in so many ways. I'm thankful for our friends and family who take such great care of us. My mother in law and sister in laws threw us a shower last weekend. My sister in law Torrie is an artist--She is so talented. She is the one who handmade our headboard and drew the stencil by hand. She made the onesies in the photos below, along with the succulent displays.

Anyways, I got to spend time with my sisters, some great friends from high school, women who watched Travis grow up, and more family and friends. We are spoiled, that is for sure--So many cute outfits and some baby necessities.

Thank you to everyone who came and showed our little one how loved he already is. We're so grateful for you! 

Of course I had to share some photos of that fun day. Enjoy!
They planned some great games. I really did think they were fun. Well, this one was kind of disgusting. I had to close my eyes while Torrie fed me different baby foods. I then had to guess what flavor I had tasted. I got 3 out of 8 correct. However, I guessed hamburger when it was really beef stew and I guessed strawberry banana when it was just banana. I think those should've counted:) Especially since I had to eat pea, macaroni and cheese, and beef stew--UCK!
 Thank you everyone!!!

1 comment: