September 18, 2012

Coronado California:: Babymoon

We are seriously enjoying this vacation. After a nonstop weekend filled with traveling and a great baby shower, we were pooped. Today we spent the afternoon in Coronado. It is restaurant week in San Diego so we tried a new place for lunch at the Hotel Del in Coronado. It was delicious!
 Ca-ute friends Zac and Lacey joined us and Lauren got a cheesecake celebration for her birthday! Out waiter Jesse spoon-fed her...no joke. It was awesome.
Of course Travis packed Spikeball for our vacation. Spikeball on the beach is awesome!
These boys are high school buddies. No, that is not Adam Lavigne. But every time I watch The Voice, I think of Travis' best man Michael. 
 Always so grateful to sit at the beach. I even got in on some spikeball. Travis is usually my partner, which is very nice of him. I am much slower these days. We are learning to play nice with each other:) It was one of our areas we had to work on while dating and into first years of marriage. Sometimes our pride still gets the best of us in competitive situations, but I think we are getting better:)
I plan on spending one more day at the beach while in San Diego. The weather was amazing! Perfect day on our babymoon. Also, our great friends Andrew and Amber had their baby girl today and it made me so anxious to meet our son--ah!

No comments:

Post a Comment