September 17, 2012

Sonoma, California Wedding Photographer::Matt and Chelsea

As I'm editing this sweet couple's photos, I just can't help but share a few more before their blog post later this week! 

A few things that you should know about them--Chelsea has the sweetest giggle. Seriously, it just makes you smile. And Matt--well, he might be the best dancer I've seen in person. The evening of their wedding was filled with dancing. You'll have to take my word for it for now. There will be some photos of that on the blog post!
We know you two are having a blast in Europe! Can't wait to share more photos soon.

1 comment:

  1. I admire the valuable information you offer in your articles. I will bookmark your blog and have my children check up here often. I am quite sure they will learn lots of new stuff here than anybody else!
    san diego wedding photography

    ReplyDelete