September 13, 2012

Chico California Photographer::Blogging

Why do I blog? Well, there are lots of reasons. 

The main reason that I blog is because I enjoy it. I love sharing parts of my life with people and I really enjoy posting the amazing ways that we get to be involved in other people's lives via Photography. 

Another reason that I blog is because it is an artistic outlet for me. I try not to ramble too much on here:) but sometimes this blog is a way for me to clear my mind. Most of the time I get to experiment with writing and Photography--express myself and share what I'm learning and doing.

There are many other reasons why I blog but the last one that I'll share is that I thoroughly enjoy following other people's blogs. When I sit at the computer in the morning, the first thing I do is check my favorite blogs. Some I have been following for YEARS and some are fairly new to me. Some deal with Photography, some Parenting, and a lot just deal with life. And because I love you so much, I thought I'd share some of my favorites. I must warn you--addiction may be possible. You might start thinking that you are actually friends with these people. Like when Travis asks me what I am doing and I respond with "Oh, just reading Kelle's recent post". He tells me I don't actually know this person and that I'm a freak. Proud of it:) 

and my friend just introduced me to JasmineStar yesterday--I'm in trouble!

So, I need some help from you. 
I am wanting to blog more. I need your advice. So, please share it with me! 

What would you want me to blog about? Photography shoots, Photography ideas, Baby stuff(especially once this little guy makes his appearance), my life in general, Marriage, Faith, Crafts? Help!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment