April 12, 2011

It's just that pretty!

While we were out of town this past weekend, something came in the mail for me. We had a slip in our mail box saying that it was at our Apartment's Office but we had no idea what it was. I thought it was for sure something that Travis had ordered for my birthday this Friday. I thought he was just trying to play it cool. Nope, it was my thoughtful sister in law Torrie! She sent me the most amazing plate. I know what you are thinking--a plate?! Yes! If you read this post, you will know what I am talking about.
Here she is:
Normally I don't like bugs on my plate, but these bugs can stay...
 Look at those colors!
 Even the underneath of the plate is adorable!
 Oh, and I thought I would share a picture of my pinky toe that I neglected to move out of the way of the baby swing when I was babysitting on Monday.
Its a lot darker now so I'm thinking it is healing. I told Travis that I thought that I broke it--I'm such a baby. I definitely didn't break it. It was close though!:)

 Thank you, thank you, thank you for the plate Torrie! It is so pretty that I think I am going to have to use it for decor rather than to eat on. It's just that pretty!

2 comments: