March 4, 2011

Vintage Plates and Tins

As I mentioned in this post, I have been wanting to collect vintage dessert plates. A lot of my friends are getting married, having babies, etc. It'd be so cute to use a collection of vintage plates at the parties! Just one of my random things that Travis so nicely complies with.

Some people who share my thoughts: (click on the blog to see their posts)

Notesfromdionne

Shabbychichomeblog

Littlelovables

AshleyAnn --Scroll down to see her plate collection she used at a Baby Shower.

We are in Bass Lake, which is near Yosemite National Park, with Travis' parents. We went into town to go to the grocery store and get a Starbucks. This little town had 4 Thrift stores on the main road. One of them had cats in cages and just walking about the store--I didn't stay there too long.

I added one plate to my collection and a vintage Nestle Tollhouse tin. Not sure what I will do with the tin but a girl can never have too many craft supplies holders!



So, if you find some cute plates start a collection or send them my way!:)

Thanks for following!

No comments:

Post a Comment