April 4, 2011

Memory Verse 3

I heard this verse in Church this past Sunday. I thought it'd be a good memory verse so I grabbed out my wallet and wrote it down on the back of a Chinese restaurant receipt. This verse encourages me and I feel like it would even more so if I was in a dark time in my life. I still don't fully grasp the goodness of God. How gracious, compassionate, and merciful He is. How he wants us to draw closer to Him and be searching for Him. Well, I hope this verse encourages you.

"So the Lord must wait for you to come to Him so he can show you His love and compassion. For the Lord is a faithful God. Blessed are those who wait for His help." Isaiah 30:18

I am working on updating our website gallery photos and editing some photos from a graduation session from Saturday. Busy busy busy!

Enjoy the rest of your Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment