April 11, 2011

Ryan Wedding

Our good friends Brit and Casey Ryan are married!! It was so much fun being in the Wedding Party and getting to celebrate Brit and Casey becoming husband and wife. I can't stop saying how gorgeous she was on her wedding day. Seriously, she was just stunning! 

My hubby was a trooper and took so many pictures of us getting ready and would be there when we pulled up to the chapel and to the reception! Because we have so many pictures, I will just stop typing and let the pictures tell the story. We absolutely love you Ryans--have a blast in the Caribbean!! 


Okay, now that you have seen these photos don't you agree that she was absolutely breath taking? 

Their wedding was a party and I think most of us are still recovering from the hours of smiling, dancing, and good wine! Thank you Rigg and Ryan families for throwing such a great wedding!

Thanks for following!

1 comment:

  1. It was such a beautiful wedding and the shots you and trav took are amazing! Brit and all you bridesmaids looked so lovely and I am happy that I got to be there and witness it all.

    ReplyDelete