April 20, 2011

Graduate--Karen

I was trying to think about when Karen and I met and I can't believe it was over 4 years ago. We met through friends but have also ended up working together at the good old Library. I have loved getting to know Karen and am so excited for her to graduate from Chico and continue on to Grad School in Indiana! We will miss you but know that two years will fly by & Joe will be well taken care of!:)
 Those blue eyes are to die for! We love you Karen and thank you for always being so encouraging and supporting us!

1 comment:

  1. Great Pics, I love the black and white ones and the purple door. I am obsessing over vibrant colored doors lately. You should check ours out its smurf blue. Sorry about that rabbit trail and what a beautiful girl, Good luck in Indiana!

    ReplyDelete