October 2, 2012

Chico, California Newborn Photographer::Baby Talia

Seriously, what a joy new babies are! This sweet little girl's parents are some of our greatest friends and that makes me love her even more! Her mommy is so calm with her--truly a natural. And as for her daddy, he can't stop boasting about both of the ladies in his life! She is one lucky baby. 

Enjoy these photos from my time spent with this precious girl. Our little boy has a girlfriend already and he doesn't even know it!
 Little girl smiles...
It melts my heart when babies bring their hands up to their faces!
 I just had to include this photo of her laying on the quilt her mommy made. We were laughing when she was scowling at me like this--with her dukes up! Makes you wonder what does on in her little mind:)
Thank you for being such great friends--we love you and your new addition!

No comments:

Post a Comment