October 17, 2012

Chico, California Family Photographer::Richter Family

The Richter Family was seriously fun to work with. It was refreshing for me to be around sisters. I come from a family of 5 girls so I am familiar with the chaos, love, and friendship of girls. 
When Allie contacted me for Family Portraits, I was excited. She mentioned that her family's orchard is being cut down and they wanted photos in the orchard before it was gone. How beautiful is that? Their family will eventually replant trees after a few years but this orchard means a lot to the Richter family. I feel honored to be able to photograph it. 
Enjoy these photos of this sweet family. They laugh a lot:)
 The family has a swing in the backyard--I can just picture them playing on it as little girls.

 Beautiful ladies...
I just love this sequence--making each other laugh.
Of course their sweet puppy Carly had to get in some photos. She is obsessed with her dead squirrel toy--it isn't really a dead squirrel but I thought it was when I first saw it:)
 Dad and his best friend.
 I joked earlier that Travis and I aren't ever getting a puppy. Carly really is a beautiful dog. Maybe one day we'll get a dog like her--just a few years older with less energy:)

Thank you, Richter family! You are a fun bunch and I so appreciate you making me feel at home:)

No comments:

Post a Comment