March 28, 2011

Memory Verse 2

Travis is totally into memorizing a verse each week. It's nice to have someone help keeping you accountable. I posted a copy of it on our bathroom mirror. Last night I was brushing my teeth and he yelled to me from the bedroom "What does Romans 15:13 say?!" He thought I was cheating because I didn't respond for a while. Last night I got into bed and he was looking up a memory verse for this week. He's a cutie. So, here is this week's memory verse:

"For I know the plans I have for you", declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all of your heart."
Jeremiah 29:11-13

With all your heart...now that is challenging.

And by the way...can you tell Travis is an over-achiever?:) I should have titled this Memory Verses!

No comments:

Post a Comment