March 9, 2011

February showers brought March flowers!

I know that's not really how the saying goes but it happened! Chico has had some great weather this week. I got home today and realized I still had some daylight--normally I am at work or class til late. So, I thought I'd check out the beautiful flowers blooming in our garden (apartment complex's garden). I mostly took photos of some flowers & there was an adorable mini strawberry working so hard to become a juicy red mouth-watering fruit.

Oh, one more thing-- I did not in any way enhance the color of these photos. This is how vibrant they are. Promise.




He is not supposed to be in this garden...


Working so hard...

Spring has sprung, my friends. Enjoy the weather before it is too hot to go outside!:)

Thanks for following!

No comments:

Post a Comment