September 12, 2011

Thank you, my love.

I seriously feel blessed to have such a great man in my life. Yes, we have our issues. There are still silly things that we get in 'discussions' about. But, life is gooood.
 Most of the time he is the voice of reason. I can get stressed easily and he knows how sensitive of a woman I am. I read into things. I've realized that it is because my relationships with people are very important to me. Also, I expect a lot out of people. Which, we all know, people will disappoint you. A great friend of mine told me recently that when we expect great things out of the people around us and when we hold them to certain standards, there will be more issues in your relationships. I was feeling concerned about how many people I felt the need to 'have a talk with' and she reassured me that I wasn't crazy, or a bad friend. I just want them to be the best people they can be and that I know they are.
WOW, that was a tangent. My whole purpose of this post was to thank my sweet husband for all of his help--in our marriage, in our business, in our future.

--Thank you for talking me out of my craziness sometimes, and embracing me for who I am.
--Thank you for working so hard for our little family and giving up your weekends to support our business.
--Thank you for making me happy and wanting me to be happy. 
--Thank you for being honest with me and telling me the truth-in-love.
 
About a year ago we were having dinner with some friends when one of them asked Travis what the most surprising thing about being married to me was. I made a joke by saying "You didn't know how emotional I was." And he responded with "No, I knew that." Gotta love it.

Honestly, I also did this post to take a break from editing. My eyes were starting to glaze over.:)

Thanks for following another one of my random posts. Are you over it yet?:)

2 comments: