September 1, 2011

Maternity Session--Sathrum Family

I have to say, I just love all things baby. You who know me well, know that. I was excited to do another Maternity shoot in the heat of summer! This pregnant momma braved the heat and the fields for us--thank you, Megan!

Megan and Luke have the perfect nursery ready for this little guy--including fun things they've made, thrifted, and been given. I'll have to share some photos of his nursery when he makes his debut.

They are due late September and are ready to hold their first baby. Well, your friends are ready to meet him, too!:)

Enjoy some photos from our time together and thank you  for following our little blog.

 Travis took this last photo. I know it doesn't really showcase the belly but I think it is a beautiful photo!
Luke and Megan, I loved seeing you two interact together. Luke was so helpful to Megan and was making sure she was comfortable the whole time. They work well together and we can't wait to see them as parents!

2 comments:

  1. The Sathrum family's maternity session beautifully captures the anticipation and love surrounding this precious moment. The photos radiate warmth and joy, preserving a treasured memory for generations to come. What Good Internet The photographer skillfully brings out the family's essence, creating a touching and timeless keepsake.

    ReplyDelete