October 5, 2011

Updates

Random Updates of the day:)

It is after 10 pm and I am debating whether or not to keep Pinning or open up The Help and keep reading...decisions, decisions.

I am going to close the computer and read. It'll make me tired so I can forget about that Caffeinated drink I accidentally got at 5pm--Oops.

Not that the above information is something you needed to know:)

Head over to Pinterest if you haven't already. It is kind of addicting, though. Could be a great business tool--I have a Photography board that I often use to brainstorm ideas. Some great ideas in Pinland!


One more thing, there is now a 'like' link for Facebook at the bottom of each blog post. You can go to our Facebook Page to get updates of recent work. Thanks, friends!

We had a crazy hail storm here in Chico tonight. Literally almost golfball sized chunks of ice. I also screeched at every lighting strike. It was probably annoying:)

Stay tuned for Wedding blog posts in the days to come!

I hope you are all warm and dry tonight--and that we don't take it for granted.

Good night:)

No comments:

Post a Comment