October 3, 2011

Bouchon Bakery

Travis and I left a friend's house early Saturday morning to have some time at a local Bakery right outside of Napa in Yountville--that could totally be in Napa...I had no idea where we really were:). We were photographing a wedding but didn't have to be there until 1pm. We enjoyed coffee and a sandwich while we discussed the hours to come and made sure we had all our gear ready.
 My friend Krissy, who we stayed with the night before (thank you!), recommended this quaint Bakery to us. I'm so glad she did! It was really cute. They were actually still rebuilding after a bad kitchen fire so we weren't able to see their full breakfast menu, which we heard is just amazing.
This town seemed so ritzy. A lot of really nice cars, beautiful buildings, and pretty people. Even the stop signs were nice:) Really, they were. They were matted with nice wood. 

On our way back to the car we came across this interesting rock garden. 
 I loved Napa. Getting to photograph a wedding in this town where grapevines go on for miles and miles was such a privilege. Just beautiful!
Travis took the photo above. He is the best partner-in-photography! :)

Back to editing I go! I have three weddings that I am working on. Too much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment