September 23, 2010

Frames? Yes please!

I always want to go the yard sales, I just never get up to do it. I love my sleep. It's a tumultuous relationship. I rarely feel like I get enough, it takes the place of other fun things, I need to get over it.

Frames...I love them. I want to start collecting some sweet yard sales finds. I have found some but I just use them right away for random stuff around our tiny cozy apartment..

I found this green one at a Goodwill store on our road trip for .75! It was originally a weird brown so I spray painted it.



I found this one at a yard sale for $1 but used it right away for a poster I had just gotten. It looks super boring here but I don't have a better picture of it on this computer.



My goal:

From http://www.stammfam.blogspot.com/  originally posted on Design Sponge:


How AMAZING is this for a baby room? Uh, to die for...



Check out this blog post....awesome.

http://windhula.blogspot.com/2010/05/hall-of-frames.html

I just think it would be so fun to do a major project with some goodwill/garage sale finds. Knowing that it is cute AND cheap...perfect!

If you find any frames that have potential and you don't have any ideas for them...don't hesitate to pass it along!

The weekend is almost here...

No comments:

Post a Comment