July 3, 2012

19 weeks & sister's Wedding

Well we are officially 20 weeks today but I missed my 19 week post. I was in San Diego this past weekend for my sister's wedding and the week leading up to that flew by!

So, here are the deets about my week 19 of pregnancy.

Weeks: 19
Weight gain: 8 lbs
Baby's size: the length of a bell pepper--weighing about 10 ounces.
Changes: I can't button my pants...not one pair. 
Maternity clothes: A mix. I've been wearing lots of stretchy skirts and work out clothes--very attractive.
Food cravings: Fruit, salad, tacos.
Food aversions: Burgers.
Best moment this week: Being around family. Two of my sisters felt him kick.
Worst moment this week: Wedding festivities tuckered me out!
Movement: Yes. Loving feeling him kick.
Missing anything: Not really--got to eat some yummy sushi in SD!! Wish I could've had a glass of wine at the wedding reception, though.
Looking forward to: starting to decorate the nursery this coming weekend.


I didn't get a photo of week 19--my sister's Wedding Photographer did. We'll have to wait to see those, though! 

So, because a blog post is no fun without a photo or two, I'll share just a few from my sister's wedding. It took place at Leo Carrillo Ranch in Carlsbad, CA. It was seriously stunning--there were peacocks roaming the grounds and my sister did an amazing job with the decor.
Centerpieces.
 My twin sister, Madison. Bridesmaids dresses were from ModCloth. All of us wore brown cowboy boots and these beautiful personalized necklaces that were gifts from the happy couple.
 She was a gorgeous bride.

 Nicole's shoes--to die for! From Nordstroms.
Maybe that was more than just a few photos. As you can see, the wedding details were stunning. Obviously, we all can't wait to see what their photographers captured! We love Tim and are so happy to add more testosterone to our female-crazed family!

I'm off to edit Weddings and Portrait Session from June. Enjoy your week!

1 comment:

  1. Great shots Danee!! It was SO great to see you and your lil tummy, can't wait to meet him <3

    ReplyDelete