January 16, 2011

Just another day in Paradise...

After being in Indiana for over a week in freezing weather, getting back to San Diego was quite glorious. Just walking out of the airport I realized that I didn't have goosebumps while being outside. Travis and I had to run some errands close to the coast and we decided to stop by the beach! It couldn't have been a more beautiful day. We didn't have our bathing suits or anything but we spent about 20 minutes just laying in the sun on the hot sand. Here are a few photos of our time!




 We stopped by a coffee shop and enjoyed the biggest White Mocha we've ever had. It was pretty tasty!



We are now back in Chico, California. It's not quite as warm here:( but I can almost feel the sun hitting my back just looking at these pictures!

Enjoy your day and if you live in Southern Cali...enjoy the hot sun!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pics! Makes me miss the beach AND summer! I love the one of Travis and also the sunglasses. Way to go team Albini!

    ReplyDelete