May 7, 2012

Legitimate reasons...

I've had legitimate reasons of why I wanted an iPhone. I told Travis that once we have kids I'll want one for picture taking, videos, and being able to post said things online for family and friends to see.

We have had upgrades for our phones for over a year. Because our current phones were working fine, we didn't feel the need to get new ones. They started acting up...I am now a part of the cool people crowd. Just kidding. But, I do have an iPhone now!

I was laying in bed last night with our laptop on my lap and my iPhone in my hand--I was figuring out how to use it. Travis came over to me and started talking to my belly and kissing it--I know, he is wonderful. So, I told him to stop reprimanding our baby for making me sick(kidding) and to hold still for a picture!

One of the first Apps I got was Instagram--I am so excited! Will be fun to share photos of this pregnancy and just life in general. Right now my belly just looks chubby at night after eating all day. No one wants to see that. But, once I start to show there will be Instagram pics galore!

Thank you everyone for your sweet words! Will be a grand adventure.

1 comment:

  1. Haha... I feel the same way! I look way bigger at night than I do in the morning. I used to have serious conversations with the baby occasionally asking for a break from feeling yucky. You're close to the end of that phase. Hope all is going well for you!

    ReplyDelete