May 16, 2012

Chico California Photographer::Graduate Katelyn

Okay, Katelyn is seriously one of the happiest people I know. Every time I see her, she has a smile on her face. Most of the time I see her she is working so that says a lot! I was excited to get to photograph Katelyn again--her and her roommates were some of the first people I photographed when trying to start this whole Photography business. 
We are thrilled for her that she is just about done at Chico State but will be sad to see her go, if she is lead outside of Chico. Especially when I come in to get my White Mocha and Katelyn isn't the one taking my order! 
Katelyn is beautiful and her smile is contagious.
The whole family was in town to celebrate Katelyn's 21st birthday.
 Katelyn, selfishly I hope you stay in Chico but I know there are big plans for you either here or elsewhere. Congratulations!

No comments:

Post a Comment