May 29, 2012

15 weeks

Well, we are out of the first trimester and onto bigger and better things! My belly is starting to pop a little and hopefully the nausea in the morning is getting close to being done. I must say this has already gone by quickly.

Sportin' some Memorial Day attire and a little baby bump...

I want to make sure I remember all the little things so in a way this blog will have a little bit of a pregnancy journal.

Weeks: 15
Weight gain: 2 lbs.
Changes: Having to sleep on my sides. Pants are uncomfortable buttoned. I am in the cleavage club--what, what?!
Maternity clothes: Been wearing most of my regular clothes but have worn a few shirts and a dress. Less as necessity and more because I am excited!
Cravings: Carbs. Not wanting meat.
Best moment this week: Making our appointment to find out the sex--June 22nd!
Worst moment this week: Nothing.
Movement: Not yet but I absolutely can't wait to feel him or her!
Miss anything: Sleeping on my stomach. 
Looking forward to: Hearing the heartbeat again tomorrow! 

1 comment:

  1. So happy for you two! Can't wait to watch the progress :)


    Karen Brenner

    ReplyDelete