July 16, 2011

Chico Wedding-- Danny & Lauren

Where do I begin? So many things to share and so little space. I keep typing things and erasing because I can't quite figure out how to express my feelings over the marriage of these two wonderful people. I think I will let the photos tell the story & maybe I'll add a few bits of information here and there--Enjoy!
Travis' time with the Groom and Groomsmen.
 The Bride and Groom chose to not see each other before walking down the aisle--here is their first look at each other on their Wedding Day.
Mother of the Bride.
The kiss.
The sweet flower girl and ring bearer.
 The Bride and Groom.
And the dancing begins...
After Danny sang a song that he wrote for Lauren.
 Some fun photos from the bouquet toss and garder toss...
We had such a fun time capturing and celebrating Danny and Lauren's Wedding Day. We're thankful for their life together and can only think great things of their future as husband and wife! Thank you Wilson and Kerns families for such a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment