December 27, 2010

A look at our Christmas

This Christmas was a little different than the last few years. I worked up to the day before Christmas Eve so we drove to Tahoe to visit my family when I got off.  We normally are there a few days earlier so the anticipation of Christmas is much more prevalent. We also had my sister's boyfriend's family staying with us. It's fun having new people but it also creates this unfamiliar and less relaxed atmosphere.

My mom is very into the Holidays, which I love and appreciate. We have a few fun traditions like everyone opening one present on Christmas Eve which are new pajamas. On Christmas morning my mom makes some baked eggs and linguisa, which is Portugese sausage. We had a great time with family on Christmas morning surrounded by snow. Here are probably too many pictures of our time in Tahoe.


  Christmas Eve photos...






 On Christmas morning.
Good morning sunshine!

 I think she might like her present from Santa...

 Mimosas are a must the morning after snowboarding...
 

 Everyone likes to document their gorgeous Christmas morning look...

 Opening presents...


 Snuggie!!

 Everyone is feeling the love...

 We are now in San Diego and are loving spending time with family and friends. We still get to celebrate Christmas with more family in the days to come. We hope that you all had a great time with the ones you love. Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment