September 17, 2014

Chico, CA Portrait Photography:: Leduc Family

Being a part of this family's Portrait Session never disappoints! These three kids have the most gorgeous blue eyes and the giggles that come along with the excessive running, spinning and jumping make for the cutest photos! Thankfully I've gotten the hang of photographing young, energetic families because these moments of joy are the sweetest!

Thank you again for the time I get to spend with you! I'm grateful to be your Photographer and look forward to many more moments captured of your beautiful family!
This little one worked it.
These personalities are just too much--love how they come out in front of my camera!
 We will end with this photo because these twins are smiling so effortlessly with each other!

I am so grateful to work with families like this! They bless me. 

I will be scheduling Portraits for December so be sure to contact to me to book the few spots I have available before the Holidays! Don't wait-- as I get so sad to turn people away due to being full and I would love to work with you!

Thanks for following!


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful photos Danielle - and a beautiful family to photograph!

    ReplyDelete