August 21, 2015

Chico, CA Fresh 48 Photography:: Baby W

I told my husband right before leaving our home to head to the hospital how excited I was. I have been photographing people for over 5 years now and I LOVE it more than ever. I mean...new babies, wrinkly newborn toes, birth stories and adoring family members?! What could possibly be more precious??

Congratulations to this sweet, sweet family! We are all so thankful that Walker is here and that everyone is healthy. His mom said "things could have been very, very scary" as she recounted all of the events leading up to his delivery via unplanned c-section. I could see the thankfulness in her eyes while she stroked his sweet forehead. You are very, very loved Walker and entire Jacobsen family! 
 I just love his handsome, little face!
Congratulations and thank you for inviting me into your lives. You have a beautiful family!

No comments:

Post a Comment