March 22, 2013

Five on Friday

I am especially loving this Friday because we are still in pajamas at noon and Travis has tomorrow off, which is a treat! 

One.
Once again, the Moms group that I attend on Mondays had me walking away encouraged and ready for action! It really spurs on great conversation between Travis and I--I could not be more excited about hearing these marriage and mothering lessons. (Hi Lindy!)

Two.
We walked to get froyo this week--it is just a few blocks from our house. Travis filled up the cup with his fave and I wasn't a fan. That's probably better that I didn't eat it anyways. That batch of cookies I made this week, well, lets just say Travis didn't eat that many and they are already gone.

Three.
Gearing up for a Newborn Session in Sacramento tomorrow. I'm so excited to photograph little Kennedy and make a day trip out of it! Maybe a stop by Ikea?:)

Four.
I actually got out of bed this morning before the other two in my house were up, which is quite a miracle. We had pancakes and bacon for breakfast. Brody and I then hung out on our bed while Travis got ready for work--it was a relaxing morning and I know Travis loved not having to make himself oatmeal:)

Five.
I put up some Easter decorations this week. The bunnies are from PierOne and a friend gave us the Keep Calm sign. I made the little banner that is stamped "He is Risen". I can't believe Easter is next weekend! 

I hope you all have a great weekend! Thanks for following:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment