February 8, 2013

Five on Friday

Yay for Friday! I genuinely hope you all have had a great week!!

One.
My mom was visiting this past weekend and I hate it when she leaves. She is so fun to have around--I can't describe the joy of seeing her with Brody. He knows his nana and was giggling lots for her! I also enjoy her visits because she let Travis and I go on a few dates! We played tennis and also went to a local comedy show. It was really fun!

Two.
I had some friends over Monday with their babes. We ate some heart shaped rice krispy treats and went for a walk in the sun. The four babies are just months apart and are destined to be good friends:)

Three.
I stayed inside all day Wednesday--I hate it when that happens. It was a beuaitful day but I was busy cleaning the house and editing. At the end of the day I feel good because I was productive but I definitely need to get out more!

Four.
Speaking of editing--I am seriously loving working again. It feels good! Stay tuned for little Owen's blog post on Monday. He is a cutie. 

Five.
I went to my favorite local coffee shop for the first time in a while. I had a free drink so I think I enjoyed the drink that much more! It was relaxing and a little different with having Mr. Brody tag along. He slept for the first 30 minutes so I just sat there. It was great:) 
Instagram--mrsdla.
Have a great weekend, friends! AlbiniPhotography has a fun announcement coming soon so stay tuned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment