February 29, 2012

Back to the grind

I am back to the grind after spending a week in Maui with my mom and youngest sister. It was a lot of fun and I am sore from hours of laughter--literally. We are all sore from getting to ride horses for 5 hours into the Haleakala Crater.

 I thought I'd share just a few photos as I still have about 600 to go through. 

Pina Coladas just taste that much better in Hawaii!
This little one--she is just too much. Can you tell she loves being the center of attention? It's true. I gave her a little camera lesson and she took the photo of the flowers on the left! She was shooting in Manual mode--very smart girl:)
We stopped on the side of the road to enjoy this sunset. 
 I think this gives a good idea of what our week looked like--beach, sun, blue water, smiles, and giving Kennedy our undivided attention. I love her to pieces!
Thank you, Mom! Definitely a trip of a lifetime.

No comments:

Post a Comment