October 14, 2011

San Diego Wedding--Bryce & Raechel

The day before this beautiful wedding, the weather was acting up--random rain and hail. But, on the day of Raechel and Bryce becoming husband and wife, it was a perfect, sunny, San Diego, day. They were married at a private residence--the bride's grandparents beautiful home.  

Every wedding has it's similarities and differences--the emotions are often similar, the details are oh so different. There has not been a wedding where I haven't had tears rolling down my cheeks, while I hide behind my lens. This wedding in particular was an emotional day between the bride and her father. Raechel was such a stunning bride--I can see why her father had to wear his sunglasses most of the afternoon to hide his tears:)

Once again, I hope these photos portray how this day was--just perfect.
I just loved the details of this wedding--old books, vintage keys, & burlap.
Get low, get low.
 You know the phrase "They danced the night away"? Well, they did. We have never seen so many people stay so late at a wedding. Everyone had a blast and danced the night away.
 This little man was awesome--the robot, break dancing...possibly the worm.
This wedding has a special place in my heart--the first wedding we booked last Winter. Thank you Cherkin and Stroupe families for allowing us to capture this special day! 

Congratulations Raechel and Bryce! You are one hot married couple.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget